Thee Beauty Shop

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scam, Scam, Scam! - EZLaptop.com

How would you like to receive your very own laptop absolutely FREE?

That is how the information on EZLaptop.com starts. That itself should have been an indicator to me that it was a scam. *crying, tears, sad*. I had joined this site several months ago and realized that it was a scam, when I did not get any laptop. (lol). But I saw someone asking whether ezlaptop.com was a scam in one of the forums and decided that I should write a post about it. This is a caution for anyone who ever comes across this site and is confused about it.

They claim that you can win a  Sony Vaio Series laptop or a MacBook Pro (wow baby! Those are such hot machines), just by reading emails. Ya right! Like that could ever happen. Well, I fell for it when I was a newbie in the "Online Money-Making Kingdom". The Sony Vaio Series laptop or a MacBook Pro does make you go blind for a minute. If you are a newbie to online money making, it may make you go blind for a slightly longer period.

So spread the word and don't ever fall for this site or other sites that seem too good to be true. If something seems too good to be true and there are no proofs of it working for others, then it is indeed "too good to be true"!
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

2 comments:

Joanne Teh said...

Dear Rox, Thanks for following my blog. Here I come to visit you! haha....Well, luckily I saw your blog, if not i'll be scammed by the EZlaptop.com. It looks great the get a laptop..hehe...thanks for the notice to remind everyone, there is no free lunch in this world! :)

Rox said...

No free lunches ever! lol. Sad huh ;) Thanks for your wonderful comment and follow. I will be dropping by your blog today too :)

Post a Comment