Thee Beauty Shop

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Colored Eyeliner - Inexpensive Option

I was not really into colored eyeliners. Black and brown eyeliners were good enough for me. But just recently my sister bought me two gorgeous eyeliner pencil shades. Two shades that are fun to use and would have been even cooler to use, while I was still in college. rolleyes lol One is a beautiful blue and the other is a teal color. I was a little hesitant at first, but then decided to use these two eyeliner shades. If you are looking for these colors you can find them in most leading cosmetic brands. Mine are Maybelline eyestudio eyeliner pencils. I realized that experimenting with colors is not a bad thing at all. It is quite fun and makes me look much younger too. 
While I was surfing online yesterday I came across a discussion on one of my favorite online Get-Paid-to Post forums Mylot.com (The discussion can be found at: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2293758.aspx)


The myLot member who started the discussion gave away this fantastic idea to come up with a wide range of colored eyeliners. All you need to do is to mix water wih colored eye-shadows. That can then be used as colored eyeliners. I tried this yesterday and the results are pretty impressive.  I thought this is a 'must share beauty tip' so that all of us who are trying to save money on beauty products can try it out. Hope this helps! 
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment